Sunday, February 28, 2010

so when last I wrote

I hadn't mentioned that Maverick was home sick Wednesday and Thursday - he threw up a few times, and had a fever.  It's the first time he's ever missed school *ever*, so he was overdue for it, but it was still a bummer to watch. 

Early Friday morning, I ended up with whatever he had, and spent most of the morning puking my head off.  It was miserable.  I couldn't even keep down water for a while.  I pretty much spent until last night in bed, drinking the occasional glass of water and sleeping.  I can't remember the last time I went to the gym (but on the other hand, I've lost 6 pounds - too bad I'll just gain it all back).

So I'm really only sort of now, Sunday around noon, coming back to the land of the living.  I'm not 100% yet, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment