Tuesday, December 8, 2009

day...nine? I have no idea

So I ended up not doing anything exercise-y yesterday because I got distracted by my computer.  There were episodes of Metalocalypse to watch (WHAT DO YOU MEANS WE CAN'TS DO SECRET SANTAS?!?!?!?) and then I discovered the horror/joy/horror that is Jersey Shore.

Anyway.  Moby called yesterday, left a message, wondered how things were going.  I called him back and told him.  Going out there tonight (I figure if I keep on the derby practice schedule of Tuesday/Thursday, that will keep me responsible and then do a little bit on Saturday, and then go to derby practice on Sunday).

Oh, one thing I never mentioned.  The majority of my problem, besides my inherent laziness, is the fact that I have tendonitis in the top of my hamstring of my left leg.  If I overuse it, it really starts to hurt.

When you travel counterclockwise on a derby track, guess which leg gets overused?

Sigh.

I need to find an opposite direction derby league.  I would fuckin' RULE.

No comments:

Post a Comment