Tuesday, December 15, 2009

it's been two weeks since I started this. Insert Bare Naked Ladies reference here. I hate the Bare Naked Ladies.

so it's pretty much a given at this point that I will not exercise in the comfort of my own home.  Witness last night - I was all set and ready and prepared to use the clothes hanger recumbent bike, but then I had to watch Sunday's episode of Metalocalypse and then I started reading Castle by J. Robert Lennon (what an awesome, awesomely fucked-up book that is) and then I had to read all the Wikipedia entries about books written by E.B. White and the next thing I know it's 12:30am.

(Insert Patton Oswalt's routine about his treadmill auditioning for his attention here.)

So tonight I meet with Kyle again.  I believe he's going to show me the cardio machines, and then I do my little machine routine with him. One of the other women in the league and I are trying to figure out a time when we can go to a Pilates class together, that should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment