Tuesday, December 29, 2009

why, hello

TREE FALLS IN A FOREST WHERE NO ONE IS AROUND, PERSON BLOGS WITH NO ONE READING, NO ONE CAN HEAR IT SO I SWEAR A LOT FUCKETY FUCK. HI.

So!  Since the kid is off from school this week and the husband is off from work watching him, I don't have to rush home from work. So I've decided to try and do at least something at the gym every day.  Yesterday's plan was to do some cardio in the AM before work, but when I woke up at 6:30 I basically said "fuck this" and set the alarm for an hour later.  (In the end, it was a good thing because it had snowed and I would NOT have brushed snow off the car at 7am.)   So instead I went after work, forty minutes or so on the elliptical.  MST3K shorts are nice to watch while doing this.

Tonight is my weekly Death Paces with Kyle.  Whee, indeed.

I started a profile on Daily Burn so that I can keep track of my nutrition (or lack thereof) and exercise (or lack thereof) and weight loss (again, or lack thereof).  I need more protein in my life.  Hooray for Greek yogurt (which basically tastes like sour cream, and since I am a fan of teh sour cream it is full of WIN).

No comments:

Post a Comment