Friday, December 18, 2009

okay!

so.  I have to go in tonight and do my THANG.  I haven't been since Tuesday (read: day of OMFG WHAT ARE YOU MAKING ME DO, KYLE?!?!?!?) but that's okay because Wednesday/Thursday are my off days although I apparently should be doing cardio too, whoops.

So I will most likely go after Maverick goes to sleep.  That would be about 9pmish. I need to figure out what's on TV around 10pm so's I can watch it while doing my cardio.  (We don't have cable at home.  Sometimes it really, really sucks.)

 Let's see...

VH-1: Top 20 Videos of 2009 (eh)
MTV: Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights (no thanks)
TLC: Four Weddings: Four brides have agreed to attend - and score - each other's weddings. They'll be judging the food, dresses, venues and their overall experiences. The bride whose wedding rates the best wins a fabulous, a five-star honeymoon.  (has potential)
A&E: Criminal Minds (eh)

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment